Friday, July 20, 2012

WEEK 5: My beloved MMA family

Now I have realized that being an MMA is really fun, I don't care about the bad grapevines about MMA, the important is I am happy of what am I doing, Multimedia arts is not easy. During our G.A - General Assembly all the multimedia arts students from 1-1, 2-1 to 3-1 are settled. So we really looks like a big happy family, general assembly really helps me to know more about multimedia arts, on what should we do to make our work more creatively, to help one another not individually and Miss. A our beloved mommy shared her experiences on teaching the first batch of multimedia arts.
And our elder brother's and sister's shared their most memorable day and their most unforgettable achievements they also gave us some advice which is really a big help for us to be successful on our studies and in taking multimedia arts. We also have the class picture and batch picture only MMA students have that because we are special and unique. While I was listening to their experiences I got excited, because I wanted also to achieve what they have achieve and do more greatly, I got inspired by their achievements and I promise to myself that I will never leave MULTIMEDIA ARTS. Being part of MMA family is really happy, and we can learn many good things coming from them and build an unforgettable moments. I LOVE CAS and I LOVE MMA.

signing out...
avon camile s. isleta
PROUD TO BE AN MMA 

No comments:

Post a Comment