Friday, August 3, 2012

WEEK 7: RAINY RAINY RAINY DAY! ^_^

What to do on rainy day?? Most of us says that rainy day is boring very very boring, but I think It's true but there are times that I do love rainy days because all I did during rainy day is sleeping, eating and surfing the net sometimes but more on sleeping because the weather is cold. And there are times also that I just listen to music because the sound of the rain is irritating sometimes. and I think there's one time that I do study or read books when it's raining and I do clean whatever I saw dirty haha!! that was the effect of raining on me it makes me crazy and there are times that I look every drops of the rain. and I do help my mother when she's cooking even thou I don't know how to cook -_-" sad to say but it's true but then I wanted to learn how to cook because my mother and father are very good in cooking and then I do watched television . you have seen or read that I don't mention the internet that much it's because when it's raining our connection is very slow that's why I choose not to use the internet because it will just make me mad. :)) and I do texting also even thou there are times that there's no SIGNAL -_-
I remember my childhood days when it's raining I felt really sad because I cannot be able to go out to play with my friends so I asked my mother if  I can play with the rain that time I felt really happy and I really enjoyed the rain but now at my age I do hate to get wet in the rain and I never go out when it's raining because my feet might get wet and my shoes also and my hair will get messed that's why when it's raining I choose to stay at home and do whatever I like :)) and then I tried to search if what do they do when it's raining it says that you can play board games, recognize something, make a planner, look for your new hobby, cook, make a new recipe, etc. After I look for that in the Google I have noticed that there are so many things that we can do when it's rainy day but then we choose to make ourselves to be lazy and get bored.

-Avon Camile Isleta
MMA 1-1 

No comments:

Post a Comment