Sunday, August 19, 2012

WEEK 9: All about Sharing..

Blogging? What is this all about? Is this Important? To be honest I'm not interested with blogging because for me it was pretty boring, I don't even know what is it before, when my sister was creating her blog I told her, what was that all about? that's boring, She answers me no this is not boring. Then when I started using Blogspot and posted different topics, I started to understand what is blogging and its effects. Well all I understand from now is that blogging helps us to lessen our problems because through blogging we can post there what is inside of us and ask an advices to different people but then in blogging we also have limitations on what are we going to put in our blogs we have to think also the message of our posts if it is good or bad to other people. Blogging also helps us to be more fluent in speaking in English :) Blogging helps us also to socialize with other people. Through blogging other people can see who we really are and on what kind of our background is we belong. That's why blogging has limitations and we also still need to have our own privacy.
 Well for me blogging is all about sharing , and new generation is already engaged with this, not only blogging but also the other types of social networks, you can understand the importance of this if you are open-minded because other people doesn't understand what's with this blogging our the message of the blogger . And as a blogger we have to know our limitations and before I forgot blogging is not about making other people impress but to express yourself. THANK YOU and GOD BLESS US ALL ♥

Signing out...

No comments:

Post a Comment